Make smart choices with what you purchase might take you a little more time, but in the end it is worth it for the negative impacts you will be avoiding. Not to mention the positive impact on your wallet as these products are going to last long and not need replacing anytime soon.
Here are some ideas for planet friendly choices you can make this week.
From left to right and top to bottom:
- Dressed-up Dust Pan
- Burstenhaus Redecker Mushroom Brush
- Large Aqua Collapsible Silicone Lunch Box
- Basic Heirloom Seed Kit with Soil
- 2-Piece Reusable Snack Bags in Orange
- Bottle with 60 Matches
- H&M Small Glass Jar
- Ceramic Self-Draining Soap Dish
In the news:
- Have you heard the great news about Ikea? They have pledged to become “people and planet positive by 2030”
- Parley TV and Runtastic have teamed up to form Run for the Oceans to continue the global movement to combat ocean plastic pollution.
- National geographic recently put out an issue contra all the plastic in the ocean…and guess what that issue of National Geographic was wrapped in…?
That’s all for now!
If you like this post, you’ll probably like:
- Weekly Zero Waste Swaps (June 11th)
- Weekly Zero Waste Swaps (June 4th)
- Weekly zero waste swaps: kids rooms