There’s no denying the Amazon has probably everything you could ever want, even for a zero waste lifestyle. All those hard to find plastic free products at the click of a mouse. If you live in a smaller city it can be the ideal tool to acquire everything you need to reduce your waste and find the best reusable products.
So for this Amazon Prime Day I wanted to give you a few suggestions for some great zero waste swaps that you might want to pick-up from Amazon today. And if you’re thinking of placing an order, do you part to reduce the packaging used by waiting to let your products come in one shipment, instead of as fast as they can, and reading reviews to find out how your product will arrive.
- Reusable snack bags for kids lunches and snacks
- Stainless steel reusable ice cubes for cold drinks without wasting water
- Cloth bowl covers to keep food fresh without using plastic wrap or foil
- Reusable silicone food bags to store veggies, fruits, snack, just about anything
- Bamboo nursing pads for the nursing moms out there
- Beeswax food storage warps to store sandwiches without plastic baggies
- Bamboo travel utensils to take with your every where and avoid plastic cutlery
- Dental lace refillable floss to clean your teeth without plastic containers or floss
Of course the list can go on forever. These are some great things that are on my Amazon Prime wish list this week.
Oh you don’t have prime? Sign up for the 30-day free trial here:
If you like this post, you’ll probably like: