I delayed my usual Monday blog post to send on this day, the 31st of July because I’m a super nerd and it’s Harry Potter’s birthday! I thought it would be fun to share some of the things that you can find to fit your zero waste lifestyle that are HP branded.
I remember reading all of the books in junior high and high school and to this day they bring me joy. They are really so well written and captivating. I’m now reading them all in Spanish on my kindle. So Happy Zero Waste Birthday Harry!
From top to bottom and left to right:
- Hogwarts houses spice jars
- Harry Potter zipper envelope tote bag
- Harry Potter glass take-away coffee mug
- Hogwarts crest thermos
- Deathly Hallows water bottle
- Harry Potter wooden coasters
- Hogwarts Alumni canvas tote bag
I hope you enjoyed these swaps just as much as I did!
If you like this you’ll probably like:
- Our (almost) Zero Waste Kitchen
- Staying zero waste on-the-go: what’s in my bag?
- My 8 favorite Amazon Zero Waste swaps